06 April 2024
Fundraising target - £360
Registration fee - £15
Fundraising target - £249
Registration fee - £10
Fundraising target - £100
Registration fee - £5
About the Easter 50 Ultra Challenge 2024
From the base camp at Windsor Racecourse, you'll head out on looped routes through the Great Park. Enjoy fantastic views of Windsor Castle, on to Runnymede, along the Thames Path, and take in some wonderful countryside.
You’ll get full support all the way, including some Easter surprises, a celebration finish at base camp, and a BBQ meal.
Whether you're on your own, with friends or with colleagues, it’s a great way to kick off Easter.
All levels of experience are welcome. You can walk, run or jog.
How much does it cost to sign up to the Easter 50 Ultra Challenge?
There are 3 ways to sign up for the Easter 50 Ultra Challenge.
Option 1 - fundraise for Mind, and we'll cover the cost of your place
If you sign up and fundraise for Mind, you’ll get 50% off the registration fee.
This means you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place:
- If you do 50k - your registration fee will be £15 and you'll fundraise £360
- If you do 25k - your registration fee will be £10 and you'll fundraise £249
- If you do 10k - your registration fee will be £5 and you'll fundraise £10
Option 2 - do some fundraising, and cover some costs yourself
Or, you can pay for half of the registration fee yourself. We'll pay for the other half, and you'll need to do a bit of fundraising.
- If you do 50k - your registration fee will be £75 and you'll fundraise £225
- If you do 25k - your registration fee will be £50 and you'll fundraise £150
- If you do 10k - your registration fee will be £22.50 and you'll fundraise £70
Option 3 - you cover all the costs yourself
In this option, you pay the full cost of the event place. And you can fundraise however much you'd like.
- If you do 50k - your registration fee is £139
- If you do 25k - your registration fee is £89
- If you do 10k - your registration fee is £9
What support will I get?
Your entry to the event includes:
- Free food and drink
- Support from medics and marshals
- Massage teams
- A glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a special medal to celebrate your achievement
During the event, you'll get:
- A fully signposted route
- Rest stops every 12.5km
Mind offers all our fundraisers a fantastic support package, including:
- Loads of training and fundraising advice, with regular email updates
- A Mind running vest
- A dedicated event coordinator, who'll give you information and support in the run-up to your event
This is an Ultra Challenge event, run by Action Challenge. To learn more about the event, go to the Ultra Challenge website.
Where does the money go?
£420 could help to pay for our Infoline's phone bill for a whole week.
£585 could help cover the cost of a Legal Line advisor for 5 days.
£760 could help us keep our online community open for 1 day.