Connect with our community by sharing your experiences.
Have your say and help shape our work in the fight for mental health.
Take part in exclusive membership events, competitions, books clubs and more.
You can join online, by filling in an online form or setting up a direct debit. If you set up a direct debit, payment's taken automatically, so you don't have to worry about renewing your membership every year.
What you'll get as a member
Being a Mind member can be incredibly rewarding. Not only will you help us in our fight for mental health. But you'll also get:
- Your very own Mind membership card
- The chance to win goodies in our amazing member competitions
- A welcome pack filled with lots of ideas to make the most of your membership
- Your own copy of Membership News, our quarterly membership magazine with features on big mental health issues, celebrity interviews and members' stories
- An email newsletter every 2 weeks to keep you up to date with news from us, and let you know how you can get involved in our work
- Our quarterly bookclub with reviews and recommendations from members and Mind staff
- A 60-page booklet on understanding mental health problems
- A bookmark designed by one of our members
- The chance to vote for trustees and to become a trustee yourself
The latest issue of our membership magazine – join today to receive your copy.
How much does it cost?
Membership costs £6 for 1 year if you're:
- Receiving benefits
- A full-time student
For everyone else, membership costs £26 for 1 year.
Membership payments help to cover the cost of our membership scheme. They also mean we're able to work with a wider group of members.
Check out members' artwork, poetry, and take a look at the competitions we've got running right now.