Access to and use of the Mind website is provided by Mind (National Association for Mental Health) subject to the following Terms and conditions:
1. By using the Mind website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Mind website.
2. Mind may change these Terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms and conditions regularly. Use of the Mind site after changes to the Terms and conditions are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated Terms and conditions.
Cancellations received are liable for the full registration fee. Substitutions can be made at any time without charge. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, Mind reserves the right to amend or cancel any conference. Mind is not liable for any expense incurred by delegates as a result of cancellation. Please note that by submitting this form you are entering into a contract with Mind to pay according to our terms above.
All rights reserved. All materials are copyright © Mind (National Association for Mental Health). The Mind name, logo and strapline are trademarks of Mind.
Mind endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Mind is not a medical organisation and provides information rather than advice. Mind does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
Mind takes no responsibility for the content of external websites and any such links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
The Information Standard quality mark
Our mental health information has been certified as trustworthy and reliable by the Information Standard.
Note: Mind shall hold responsibility for the accuracy of the information they publish and neither the scheme operator nor the scheme owner shall have any responsibility whatsoever for costs losses or direct or indirect damages or costs arising from inaccuracy of information or omissions in information published on the website on behalf of Mind.
Terms and conditions of sale
To purchase items from Mind's online shop, you need to register as a customer. All information sent during the registration process is encrypted and the shop is secured using a Thawte Digital Certificate.
Although the Mind Shop website uses encryption security software in areas where on-line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of email or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Mind or its agents
When you place an order, you will be sent an acknowledgement email stating the order number, date and time of order, billing and shipping information, goods ordered, sub total, shipping cost and grand total. Although the email will state method of payment (for example, credit card) it will not include the card details you have supplied for security reasons.
Description of the goods
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
The supply of goods from this website is subject to availability and it is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase. In the case of this happening a refund will be given.
Alteration of service or amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Purchase at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of Purchase in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Contracts are concluded in English and are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
You have the right to cancel your order within seven working days. Any notice of cancellation should be sent to email@example.com
1. Invoices (organisations only) are payable within 30 days from date of invoice.
2. Any shortages/non deliveries must be reported within 10 working days of receipt of invoice.
3. Goods can be returned as 'unsuitable' within 30 days of delivery, as follows:
i) Items must be returned in the original packaging and condition to:
Mind Publications (returns), C/o Orbital Marketing Services Group,
Unit 4, Shipton Way, Express Park, Northampton Road, Rushden, Northants NN10 6GL
Please enclose your name and address, the reason for returning the item, and your preferred course of action - for example, replacement, credit note or refund.
ii) Postage costs will be refunded only if the return is necessitated by an error on the part of Mind Mail Order.
iii) If you request a refund, your payment for the item will be refunded within 30 days. If you paid by credit card the refund will be made to the card. Otherwise a cheque will be sent to you within this period.
iv) Refunds for goods lost in transit will only be made on receipt of proof of postage.
4. None of the above terms and conditions affect your statutory rights.
Buying raffle tickets can now be done online or over the phone. The following terms and conditions apply. Please read carefully before purchasing your tickets.
- Participation in the Mind Raffle costs £1 per ticket, there is a minimum order of six tickets
- In order to promote responsible gambling a maximum of ten orders (60 tickets) may be purchased by any one person during any one raffle event.
- The raffle is open to all mainland Great Britain residents over the age of 16 (this excludes Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands)
- It is an offence for raffle tickets or entries to be sold to or by a person under 16 years of age. Any person found to be under the age of 16 will be excluded from entry into the prizes and will have any monies paid in relation to this paid back in full
- Raffle tickets must be purchased online before 29 June. Late entries will be counted as a donation to Mind but will not be able to take part in the draw
- The draw will take place on Monday 9 July. Prizes are as follows: 1st prize £1,000, 2nd prize £500, 3rd prize £250 and ten runners up £100. Winners will be notified by telephone following the draw date, by letter and a full list of the winners will be posted on the Mind website.
- Employees and family of employees of Mind or partners of the Mind raffle are excluded from the draw.