Our office is now closed because of the coronavirus outbreak. During this time we cannot open your letters or acknowledge postal donations, so please do not send anything by post right now. You can still donate online and any letters you have already sent will be kept safe until we can reopen the office. If you have questions or concerns, please email our Supporter Relations team or ring 0208 215 2243
We're here for you.
If you have a general query about the organisation, our contact details are:
15-19 Broadway, Stratford, London E15 4BQ
T: 020 8519 2122, F: 020 8522 1725
3rd Floor, Castlebridge 4, Castlebridge,
5-19 Cowbridge Road East,
Cardiff CF11 9AB
T: 029 2039 5123
- If you have any feedback, compliments or complaints about Mind, please tell us here. If you’d like to read more about our Complaints, compliments and feedback policy, you can access it here.
- If you would like to fundraise for Mind please see our events and community pages or contact the team on [email protected] or [email protected]
- If you are a member of the media looking for comment or assistance with a mental health-related story, contact the media office (restricted to media enquiries only).
- If you would like to get in touch with feedback about our website, or to let us know about a problem with the website, please fill in our website feedback form.
- If you would like to enquire about references for our information materials please email our Information team.
- If you would like to reproduce or any of our information, please read our page on permissions and licensing.
- If you are concerned about something you have seen taking place at Mind, one of our local Minds or high street shops, please follow our Whistleblowing Policy.
Scotland and Northern Ireland
Unfortunately we do not currently work in Scotland or Northern Ireland. If you are from either of these areas and are looking for mental health information, advice or support, you may find the following organisations helpful:
Get Mind information by email
Want to get regular email about what we're doing and how you can get involved?
Our registered charity number is 219830.