Supporter Relations are our dedicated team ready to help our wonderful supporters. We can help if you have questions about:
- Updating your contact details and gift aid status
- Telling us how you'd like to be contacted
- Donating and fundraising
- Questions about Pause, supporting Mind in memory, and supporting Mind with a legacy gift
- Being a Mind member
- How you can get involved with Mind
- General questions about Mind
- Erasure requests and subject access requests
- Feedback, compliments or complaints - visit our feedback page to submit these
- We don't give mental health support, but you can find out where to get information and support below
Mind (in England)
2 Redman Place
Suite 1, 9th Floor Brunel House
2 Fitzalan Road,
Please contact this address for queries relating to Mind Cymru only. Please don't send cheques to this address. If your query isn't related to Mind Cymru, you can contact supporter relations instead.
If you've raised money for Mind, or you have a donation you'd like to give, there are different ways you can send these to us.
- You can pay in online, by visiting our donate page.
- You can call us. Ring the Supporter Relations team on 020 8215 2243 from 9-5pm, Monday to Friday, and we can take a card payment from you. Please note, we don't accept AMEX.
- You can post a cheque to us. Make your cheque payable to Mind. When you post your cheque, please include a note to tell us your name, contact details and how you raised your money. Please post your cheque to the address of our London office above.
If you want to pay using BACS, or you have a question about paying in your money, you can call or email our supporter relations team using the contact details at the top of this page.
No results found
Why am I not seeing my nearest local mind?
Our local Minds have a catchment area – this means you have to live within a certain distance of the local Mind to be able to use its services. If your postcode isn't in a catchment area of a local Mind, you might not see any results.
We don't currently have local Minds in Scotland or Northern Ireland, so results won't show for those postcodes.
For information about mental health support and services near you:
If you're a company or organisation looking to get involved with Mind's work, check out our corporate partners page. You can find out how you could work with us, the kind of partnerships we offer, and what our current partners are up to.
If you'd like to share some positive feedback, that's great! We have a quick form you can fill out to share your feedback.
There are loads of ways to raise money for Mind. To see how to fundraise, visit the get involved section of our website.
If you're a journalist looking for a comment or help with a mental health story, you can speak to our media team.
If you'd like to see the references for our online information, you can contact our info team.
Reproducing our information
If you'd like to reproduce any of our information, we have guidance on how to do this.
If you’re working in an MP or peer’s office and want to get in touch with our public affairs team, you can email us.
If you're worried about something you've seen at Mind, a local Mind or a Mind shop, our whistleblowing policy covers what to do.
Scotland and Northern Ireland
We don't work in Scotland or Northern Ireland right now. But you can check out the Scottish Association for Mental Health or the Northern Ireland Association for Mental Health.