07 September 2024
08 September 2024
Full challenge (100km)
Fundraising target - £575
Registration fee - £20
Half challenge (50km)
Fundraising target - £360
Registration fee - £15
Quarter challenge (25km)
Fundraising target - £240
Registration fee: £10
About the South Coast Ultra Challenge
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a walk, jog, or a run. Starting in Eastbourne, you'll go up Beachy Head, over the Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail.
You'll have stunning views over the sea, and you'll reach Brighton at the midpoint of your challenge. You'll see Devil's Dyke, before Arundel comes into view at the end.
There are 100k, 50k and 25k options too. And you can take part as an individual or a team.
How much does it cost to sign up to the South Coast Ultra Challenge?
There are 3 ways to sign up for the South Coast Ultra Challenge.
Option 1 - fundraise for Mind, and we'll cover the cost of your place
If you sign up and fundraise for Mind, you’ll get a discount on the registration fee.
This means you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place.
- If you do 100k - Your registration fee will be £20, and you'll fundraise at least £575
- If you do 50k - Your registration fee will be £15, and you'll fundraise at least £360
- If you do 25k - Your registration fee will be £10, and you'll fundraise at least £240
Option 2 - do some fundraising, and cover some costs yourself
Or, you can pay for half of the registration fee yourself. We'll pay for the other half, and you'll need to do a bit of fundraising.
- If you do 100k - Your registration fee will be £100, and you'll fundraise at least £300
- If you do 50k - Your registration fee will be £75, and you'll fundraise at least £225
- If you do 25k - Your registration fee will be £50, and you'll fundraise at least £160
Option 3 - you cover all the costs yourself
In this option, you pay the full cost of the event place. And you can fundraise however much you'd like.
- If you do 100k - Your registration fee will be £198
- If you do 50k - Your registration fee will be £139
- If you do 25k - Your registration fee will be £89
What support will I get?
Your entry to the event includes:
- Free food and drink
- Support from medics and marshals
- Massage teams
- A glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to celebrate your achievement
At the event, you'll get:
- A fully signposted route
- Rest stops every 12.5km
- Shuttle and transfer services (bookable on the Ultra Challenge website).
Mind also offers:
- Loads of training and fundraising advice, with regular email updates
- A Mind technical top
- A dedicated event coordinator to offer information and support in the run-up to your event
This is an Ultra Challenge event, run by Action Challenge. To learn more about the event, go to the Ultra Challenge website.
Where does the money go?
£420 could help to pay for our Infoline's phone bill for a whole week.
£585 could help cover the cost of a Legal Line advisor for 5 days.
£760 could help us keep our online community open for 1 day.