Get your placeRegister
14 June 2024
16 June 2024
80% due 10 weeks prior to event
Chester Train Station
About the event
Considered one of Britain’s toughest outdoor challenges, the National Three Peaks Challenge takes in the scenic heights of Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon.
Over 2 days, you will trek around 26 miles and ascend a height of almost 3,000m.
The Three Peaks trip includes:
- Fully qualified and experienced mountain leaders
- Transport for the whole of the challenge (starting and finishing at Chester train station)
- Accommodation (a hostel on Friday night)
And of course, spectacular views and a fantastic experience! For more information about what the trip includes, visit the Charity Challenge website.
Please note, 80% of the funds you raise must be raised 10 weeks before the event weekend starts.
How we'll support you
Whether you're a seasoned hiker or a first-timer, Mind will be there to support you. We'll do all we can to make sure your Three Peaks experience is one you'll never forget.
We offer all our trekkers a fantastic support package, including:
- A Fundraising Officer on hand to answer your questions and guide you through your training and fundraising
- Regular e-newsletters about Mind and the difference your fundraising makes
- A Mind t-shirt and fundraising materials
- Fantastic support every step of the way
Please check out out Terms & Conditions.
You might find your answer in our FAQs.
You can also send us an email or give us a call on 0300 999 3887.
The great outdoors has given me a fresh approach to life - Eli's story
"The doctor asked me if I liked getting outdoors. I answered swiftly, explaining that I had always loved being in the hills and mountains since a child when my dad and I would sit and devour maps"
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023