Choose your event
From setting up a sponsored football match to cycling across the UK, there are so many active events to take on to stay healthy while supporting Mind. Here are a few of our favourites:
- A sponsored walk around your area
- Taking on the Three Peaks Trek (Snowdon, Ben Nevis and Scafell Pike)
- A sponsored cycle across the UK
- Swimming a certain number of lengths in your local pool
- Arranging a sponsored sports event or tournament (football, golf, tennis etc.)
Or alternatively, why not come up with your own active event!
How we'll support you
Once you've decided what you'd like to do, we'll support you from start to finish.
- A support pack full of useful fundraising advice and information
- Sponsorship forms
- A Mind t-shirt
- Training advice
- Any fundraising materials you need
- Support from our dedicated and experienced team
Get moving, feel better
Taking on an active event is not only a great way to raise money for Mind. Lots of us find that getting active helps us stay physically and mentally healthy.
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023