How to register your cycle
Join an organised event, or create your own unique route. You choose how you want to fundraise!
When you've decided what route you'd like to do, register for a fundraising pack by clicking the button at the top of this page. You'll be able to let us know what you'll be getting up to, and we'll support you all the way.
In the UK, our fundraisers have cycled:
- From London to Brighton
- Coast to coast, from Whitehaven to Tynemouth
- Around the Yorkshire Wolds
- From Land’s End to John O’Groats
And here are some overseas routes our fundraisers have covered:
- Camino Frances
- London to Paris
- Camino de Santiago
- Via Francigena
How we'll support you
Once you've decided what challenge you'd like to do, we'll support you from start to finish. You'll get:
- A support pack full of useful fundraising advice and information
- Sponsorship forms
- A Mind t-shirt
- All the fundraising materials you need
- Support from our dedicated and experienced team
Where does the money go?
1 in 4 people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year.
Our helplines answered more than 130,000 queries across 2022 and 2023.
Our mental health information was accessed 23.3 million times in 2022 to 2023.