Whether you're walking, swimming or cycling there are lots of fantastic challenges available in exotic locations all over the world. So why not find your own challenge, and raise funds for Mind while you're doing it?
Tell us about your event
Just tell us what you're up to by registering your details. We'll support you every step of the way with fundraising tips and training advice from our expert team.
A few ideas for you:
- Cycle from London to Paris
- Do a husky dog sled in Norway
- Trek to Machu Picchu
- Climb the Great Wall of China
- Hike Mount Kilimanjaro
- Do your own challenge - the possibilities are endless!
Decided on a challenge? Register below to request a Mind fundraising pack and join our team.
If you're taking part in an event through a tour provider, register with them first. Then you can register with us!
How we'll support you
Once you've decided what you'd like to do, we will support you from start to finish.
Register with us to get:
- A support pack full of useful fundraising advice and information about Mind
- Sponsorship forms
- Your own t-shirt to wear for the challenge
- Training advice if needed
- Any fundraising materials you need
- Support from our dedicated and experienced team
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023