28 September 2024
Full challenge (50km)
Fundraising target - £360
Registration fee: £15
Half challenge (25km)
Fundraising target - £240
Registration fee - £10
Fundraising target - £100
Registration fee - £5
About the Chiltern 50 Ultra Challenge
This 50k route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can walk, jog, or run along historic trails and over rolling hills.
The event starts and finishes at base camp in Henley showground. There's a Saturday night celebration BBQ and entertainment with camping options.
You'll pass through nature reserves, forests, and hills with great views. This route has real variety and wonderful scenery. And it's easily accessible from London.
You can walk, jog or run, and take part as an individual or a team. There are 50k, 25k and 10k routes.
How much does it cost to sign up to the Chiltern 50 Ultra Challenge?
There are 3 ways to sign up for the Chiltern 50 Ultra Challenge.
Option 1 - fundraise for Mind, and we'll cover the cost of your place
If you sign up and fundraise for Mind, you’ll get a discount on the registration fee.
This means you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising, and we cover the cost of your event place.
- If you do 50k - Your registration fee will be £15, and you'll fundraise at least £360
- If you do 25k - Your registration fee will be £10, and you'll fundraise at least £249
- If you do 10k - Your registration fee will be £5, and you'll fundraise at least £100
Option 2 - do some fundraising, and cover some costs yourself
Or, you can pay for half of the registration fee yourself. We'll pay for the other half, and you'll need to do a bit of fundraising.
- If you do 50k - Your registration fee will be £75, and you'll fundraise at least £225
- If you do 25k - Your registration fee will be £50, and you'll fundraise at least £150
- If you do 10k - Your registration fee will be £22.50, and you'll fundraise at least £70
Option 3 - you cover all the costs yourself
In this option, you pay the full cost of the event place. And you can fundraise however much you'd like.
- If you do 50k - Your registration fee will be £139
- If you do 25k - Your registration fee will be £89
- If you do 10k - Your registration fee will be £39
What support will I get?
Entry to the event includes:
- Free food and drink
- Support from medics and marshals
- Massage teams
- A glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to celebrate your achievement
At the event, you'll get:
- A fully signposted route
- Rest stops every 12.5k
- Shuttle and transfer services (bookable on the Ultra Challenge website)
Mind also offers a fantastic support package, including:
- Loads of training and fundraising advice, with regular email updates
- A Mind technical top
- A dedicated event coordinator to offer information and support in the run-up to your event
This is an Ultra Challenge event, run by Action Challenge. To learn more about the event, go to the Ultra Challenge website.
Where does the money go?
£420 could help to pay for our Infoline's phone bill for a whole week.
£585 could help cover the cost of a Legal Line advisor for 5 days.
£760 could help us keep our online community open for 1 day.