15 September 2024
Minimum fundraising target
London to Brighton
About the event
Join us on this iconic 55-mile bike ride from London to Brighton.
You'll cycle through the picturesque English countryside and experience a thigh-busting climb up Ditchling Beacon before gliding down to the Brighton seafront.
The event includes:
- A free buffet lunch
- Free water stops
- Mechanical support
- A fully signposted route
- Pre-event support
- Access to an online event platform where you'll find route maps, key times, safety information, fundraising and training advice
How we'll support you
Whether you're a seasoned cyclist or a first-timer, Mind will be with you every pedal of the way. We'll make sure your cycle is one you'll never forget.
We offer all our cyclists a fantastic support package including:
- Your own event coordinator to answer your questions and guide you through your training and fundraising
- A Mind cycling jersey
- Regular e-newsletters about the difference your fundraising makes
- Fundraising materials and guides on how to get started
- Training guides
- Kit list and full event itinerary
Still have questions? You can:
Becoming a runner for Mind
As someone with bipolar disorder, fundraising for Mind has been an incredible experience. It has been an absolute honour to run for Mind again this year and I could not be more proud.
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023