Mental Health and Physical Activity Toolkit
Our Mental Health and Physical Activity Toolkit aims to increase the number of sport, physical activity and mental health providers who are equipped with the knowledge and skills to support and engage people experiencing mental health problems in physical activity.
The toolkit is made up of a variety of guides. Each one provides guidance, tools, templates and good practice case studies to help organisations provide an inclusive and welcoming environment for people experiencing mental health problems to be physically active.
Guide 7: Measuring the impact of a physical activity and mental health service
We’ve put together this guide to help anyone delivering a sport or physical activity service on how to measure the impact of physical activity on mental health.
Tools and templates
- Tools for measuring changes in mental health and wellbeing
- Designing an evaluation process tool
- Privacy statement
- Get Set to Go registration form and Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Participant case study template
- Volunteer case study template
- Data collection and participant support checklist
It is important that your language is as inclusive as possible. We've put together this document to define some of the key terms used within sport, physical activity mental health. See our A-Z mental health page for a longer list of mental health terms.