The Marsh Awards 2020
The Marsh Awards for mental health peer support recognise excellence in mental health peer support in England and Wales. The awards are run by The Marsh Charitable Trust, Mind and PeerFest partner organisations.
For 2020, we received over 50 nominations from peer support groups/ projects, showcasing:
- the diversity of peer support across England and Wales
- the positive impact peer support groups have on people’s lives
- how peer support groups have responded to Covid19 and beyond.
See our Star and Commended Marsh Awards winners 2020 below
Category: Peer Support in Marginalised Communities
- Star – Black Men Real Talk.
- Mixed Social Group.
- LEAP: Lived Experience Accessing Peers, South Woodford Community Centre and Mosque.
Category: Innovative Peer Support
- Star – 361 Life Support Group.
- Nottingham Women’s Centre Peer Support Group.
- SM (Selective Mutism) Talking Circles.
Category: Doing it for Ourselves