Mind is seeking joint partnership applications from universities and local Minds to take part in this programme. Applications must be led and submitted by a lead local Mind, who will be the recipient of a grant funding award to deliver activity at their local university through this programme.
Local Minds should demonstrate:
• Commitment to the goals of the programme
• Experience working with employers / workplace wellbeing
• Experience delivering support to students or young adults
• Relevant training experience
• Understanding of the pressures faced by university communities in relation to mental health and wellbeing.
Universities are asked to support the application with a written statement. This should demonstrate their commitment to the programme and their existing commitment to staff and student mental health.