Got a place already?
Order your Mind fundraising pack and join our team.
07 April 2024
Minimum fundraising target
Central London, start line on Pall Mall
About the event
This is not your average half marathon! From cultural landmarks, to the city's quirky and hidden secrets, you'll get to explore the capital on a route like no other.
By joining #TeamMind, you can help make sure no one faces a mental health problem alone.
How we'll support you
Whether you're a seasoned runner or a first-timer, we'll be with you every step of the way. As part of #TeamMind, you'll get:
- Lots of brilliant fundraising advice and support
- Regular e-newsletter updates
- A Mind running vest with your name in iron-on letters
- Loud and enthusiastic cheerers on the route to encourage you on your way
- A dedicated and experienced member of the events team to help you along the way
Still have questions? You can:
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023