Got a place already?
Order your Mind fundraising pack and join our team.
13 October 2024
13 October 2024
Minimum fundraising target
About the Royal Parks Half Marathon
Take on this scenic half marathon through London's stunning parks and past some iconic landmarks.
Charity places are not yet open, but you can still register your interest on the left and we'll be in touch when places become available.
Prioritising mental health has never been more important. Join #TeamMind today and, with your help, we can make sure no one faces a mental health problem alone.
Why join Team Mind?
Watch some of our amazing supporters be part of #TeamMind.
How we'll support you
We offer all our runners a fantastic support package including:
- Lots of training and fundraising advice
- Regular email updates
- A Mind running vest with iron-on letters
- Loud and enthusiastic cheer points on the route to give you a boost around the course
- A fabulous post-race reception for celebrations with your fellow Mind runners
- A dedicated and experienced fundraising officer on hand to answer any questions you might have along the way
I’m running the Cardiff Half for Mind after it saved my life
"I’m doing it for myself but I’m also doing it as a thank you to Mind. I’m hoping I can raise money because Mind does so much for so many."
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023