Joining the Youth Voice Network
Young people have told us that they want to feel more heard, especially in regards to decisions that affect their lives. Here at Mind, we want to listen.
By joining the Youth Voice Network you will be offered a range of ways to get involved and shape our work. We want to hear from young people with and without personal experience of having mental health problems. You just need to be between the ages of 11 and 24, and be ready to make a difference.
For more information about these roles and the process you can visit our FAQs, or contact us at [email protected].
Through the Youth Voice Network you can:
- Get involved in blogging and vlogging on topics important to you
- Participate in online polls and surveys to share your opinion
- Have opportunities to shape Mind’s work nationally
- Be kept up to date on the Youth Voice Network via the e-newsletter
- Gain access to a range of online training, such as mental health awareness and safeguarding
- Attend regional information days where our team will be hosting drop in sessions for you to get to know them and ask questions
- Apply to volunteer at specific events, such as supporting Mind’s partnership with the Scouts at fundays
Important notice about sign ups in November / December 2020
We are in the process of updating some of our systems. While this is happening, we can still accept sign ups to the Youth Voice Network but there will be a delay in adding new sign ups to our opportunities mailing lists and processing parental consent forms. You can still complete a sign up form now, but please be aware we will not be able to finalise your Youth Voice Network membership until early 2021. As soon as we are able to, we will complete any new sign ups and start sending you exciting opportunities to get involved with our work.