Mind Free Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are applicable to anyone entering the prize draw to win the cardigan worn by Dr Jean Milburn in the TV show Sex Education, which is knitted by Tom Daley.
By entering the Prize Draw you (“You”, the “Entrant”) accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Mind (the National Association for Mental Health) incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 424348 and registered as a Charity with number 219830 whose registered office is at 2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ (the Charity).
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Charity and their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- This prize draw is free to enter. There is no obligation to make a donation to be eligible for entry.
- To enter this prize draw, entrants must either make a donation online via the free prize draw landing page or free postal entry by writing to us at Sex Education Cardigan Free Prize Draw, Mind, 2 Redman Place, London E20 1JQ. You are responsible for paying sufficient postage on your entry. And include your full name, mobile number, email address, postal address and date of birth.
- Postal entries have an equal chance of winning as online donation entries.
- You may only submit one entry to this promotion.
- Entries that do not comply with these promotion rules or which exceed the maximum number of entries will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- The opening date for entries is 3pm (BST) on Tuesday 3 October 2023. The closing date for this prize draw is 5pm (BST) Monday 9 October 2023. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected randomly by a computer process that produces a verifiably random result from those valid entries received during the competition period.
- The winner will be notified via email and/or phone on or before Thursday 12 October 2023. If the winner has not responded to accept their prize by Tuesday 17 October 2023, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Charity will be entitled to re-draw the winner. In these circumstances, the new winner will be notified, and the prize must be accepted in accordance with the process set out above.
- The prize is a cardigan knitted by Tom Daley. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative is available.
- The Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Charity regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s first name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 28 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third-party suppliers for the purposes of fulfilment/ delivery/ arrangement of the prize.
- 20. The first name and county of the winner will be published on the free prize draw landing page for one month after the closing date and may also be announced on social channels (Mind @mindcharity / Netflix @netflixuk / Sex Education @sexeducation).
- You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity by Mind, Netflix and/or Sex Education if you are selected as a winner.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.