Talking to someone who's been there too is called peer support. And it helps people change their lives.
- how non-judgemental support can help
- where to talk about things that matter to you
- different types of peer support
What works best for you is your choice.
- how to find people who are talking about things that matter
- the pros and cons of different types of peer support
- some ideas to help you decide what's right for you
"It's not always about getting or giving advice, it's also about having a safe space to get things off our chest and occasionally sharing a laugh about it all."