07 October 2023
05 October 2023
Chelsea Football Club - Stamford Bridge, London
Will you take on Mind's first Stadium Stair Climb event?
90 minutes. As many steps as you can.
Experience behind-the-scenes access at Stamford Bridge. Feel what it's like to sit in the changing room of legends past and present.
Take the hot seat in the media room, home to the 'Special one's' famous conference. Walk out of the players tunnel into the stadium before your challenge begins and take a stand for mental health.
Get 50% off tickets when you use code Stadium50 at the checkout.
What is the Stadium Stair Climb?
A race against the clock to complete as many laps as you can in 90 minutes.
Each 1km lap takes you around the iconic stadium with a 200ft stair climb of the West Stand.
Complete the climb, challenge your mates and get sponsored to raise funds for better mental health.
And when you raise £100, we'll give you an exclusive Mind Stadium Stair Climb jersey to wear on the day.
What happens on the day?
- Follow in the steps of the footballing greats. Visit the media rooms and home and away changing rooms, before heading through the tunnel to the start line.
- Please arrive at Stamford Bridge to sign in 1 hour before your start time.
- After bag drop, you’ll be taken through a group warm-up before the challenge begins.
- Race against the clock to complete as many circuits as you can in 90 minutes.
- Once the full-time whistle blows, you’ll finish to receive your medal and certificate. Then celebrate with a well-earned drink in the concourse.
About the route
Enjoy the experience of having Stamford Bridge to yourself - with plenty of seats if you need a breather - or aim for that top 4 finish. It's your choice.
With pumping music and drink stations, the Stadium Stair Climb follows a marked route around the stadium, then up the steps through both the upper and low tiers of the West Stand, coming back down to complete the circuit.
How we'll support you
We want you to have a top flight experience. You'll receive Mind's full support from registration through to post-event:
- A welcome pack with information, advice and support to prepare you for the event.
- An exclusive Mind Stadium Stair Climb jersey to wear on the day, once you raise your first £100.
- Your very own Stadium Stair Climb medal and certificate at the post-event ceremony.
- Regular updates on training, fundraising and event information.
- A dedicated, experienced Team Mind member, to offer information and support every step of the way.
- Automated JustGiving page creation and dashboard to make your fundraising experience as smooth as possible.
Where does the money go?
people in the UK will experience a mental health problem in any given year
queries answered by our helplines in 2022-2023
times someone accessed our mental health information in 2022 - 2023