Some other methods of enabling people to influence and participate in your work, which might be appropriate in certain contexts, include:
- Staff recruitment and inductions
- Training; design and delivery
- Conducting research – Peer Researchers
- Conducting evaluation
- Suggestion boxes
- Mystery shopping – for example, supporter relations, helplines
- User testing – websites and apps, for example.
If you have any additional methods you would like to share in this toolkit please get in touch here.