Some other methods of enabling people to influence and participate in your work, which might be appropriate in certain contexts, include:
- During Staff recruitment and inductions
- Designing and delivering training
- Conducting research - often called Peer Research
- Conducting evaluation
- Suggestion boxes
- Mystery shopping – for example, supporter relations, helplines
- User testing for websites and apps etc.
If you have any additional methods or ideas you would like to share in this toolkit please get in touch: [email protected].