An annual celebration of peer support
Peerfest is our national annual event celebrating the importance, power and diversity of peer support. It's a welcoming, inclusive and inspirational event bringing peers together to network, share knowledge and best practice through workshops, creative activities, debate and The Marsh Awards.
Book your tickets now for Peerfest18!
Coming to Essex on Saturday 20th October 2018
Thurrock Mind are waiting to welcome us to a day and evening for everyone to:
Give it a go - Try something new
Take it away - Leave with new ideas
Pass it on - Share enthusiasm and experience with others
What to expect
• Inspiring workshops including: setting up a group, peer support in the Criminal Justice System, sharing your story safely, singing, yoga, drama and ...more
• Marketplace of stalls to explore
• Join in the debate and be heard
• Celebrate the Marsh Awards
• Relax in our chill out space
• Music and dance
• Plenty of time to share knowledge and make new connections
Daytime event: 11am to 5pm
Evening event: 5.45pm to 9pm
Join us for the daytime event, evening event or......both. We can provide subsidised travel and support with arrangements for those who need it - please chat to us on [email protected] and we can help.
Click button below for full list of workshops, travel arrangements and to book your tickets.