Our free online course to help you support others
We've developed a free online course, called Conversations in the Community.
You’ll build confidence in how to have conversations about mental health and wellbeing, to be there for others in your community.
When you sign up you’ll get an email with a link to start the course.
More information about the course
- It's free for anyone to do
- It's online - you can do it from anywhere
- It takes about 90 minutes in total, but you can leave to take breaks and it will save your progress
- It contains video examples of people talking, and practice scenarios for you to try
It's self-guided - no one will assess you
- We co-produced the course with people who have experience of mental health problems
Our course won't make you a mental health professional. But you don't need to be a professional to be there for those around you.
We developed our Conversations in the Community course in 2023, with support from Co-op. Find out more about our partnership with Co-op.