Are you a student, RAG, club, or society looking to support Mind with your event?
Fundraise for Mind, and you'll have fun, gain skills for your cv, and help people with mental health problems!
Register your event with us, and you'll receive a digital welcome pack, with useful tips to plan and promote a successful fundraiser.
Ways to fundraise on campus
- Set up a movie or quiz night using the big screen in a lecture theatre
- Host a karaoke night or a themed event at your Student Union Bar
- Organise a bake sale or a bucket collection during Freshers week on campus
- Make us your Charity of the Year and organise multiple events for Mind
To hear more fundraising ideas, email us at [email protected]
Why fundraise for Mind?
- 2 out of 3 students feel down at some point during their studies
- More than 50% of students don't feel comfortable admitting to others that they're not coping
- 1 in 8 students experience suicidal feelings at university
- 20% of higher education students consider themselves to have a mental health problem
Are you a school fundraiser looking for support?
We'd love your support. Register as a school fundraiser and we'll send you a fundraising welcome pack in 10-14 days.
Looking for student mental health information?
Visit our student mental health hub for detailed information, tools, tips, videos, and blogs about mental health and student life.