We're 'sew' happy you're here and that you share our love of craft! Craft can boost your mental wellbeing and connection with others. Plus it's a wonderful way to raise awareness and vital funds for Mind.
£60 raised from your crafting could help support 10 people through the Mind Infoline.
From flower crown parties to baking tasty treats, we have lots of ideas to kick-start your craft fundraiser!
Host a craft workshop
- Gather some friends, colleagues or classmates together and share your crafting skills.
- Ask for a donation to take part.
- Make sure to tell everyone what materials they need to bring.
- Why not hold a raffle or sell some homemade lemonade at your event to boost your fundraising?
Sell your crafts
- Check out our crafty templates, YouTube tutorials or create your own!
- Take lots of photos of your creations.
- Share your pictures on social media, with friends and colleagues, online market stalls, and local community pages.
- Search online for any local upcoming markets that you could go to in person.
- Set up a Mind JustGiving page where people can make a suggested donation in return for your creations.
- Hold a bake sale in your neighbourhood, at school or at work.
- Share your cooking talents in a virtual cook-a-long with friends.
- Make a batch of jam to sell to family and neighbours.
- Collate favourite recipes from family or colleagues and sell the full collection.
"...it would be a wonderful way to raise money for Mind so they could carry on supporting people like me, and a brilliant way to open up and have conversations about mental health with others."
Suzi held her first crafting fundraiser during a long-term absence from work due to anxiety, depression, and stress.
Spend a mindful hour absorbed in this simple painting activity, and end up with a gorgeous canvas as a bonus!
Make beautiful rainbow bunting or Christmas tree ornaments using this simple origami technique
These geometric journals are simple to make but beautifully effective. Whether you're designing a gratitude journal or a gardening log, make a plain notebook your own in only an hour.
Cross stitch words
Whether it's sassy or sweet, send a message with a personalised cross stitch gift, or make it inspiring and stick it on your wall.
Hand stitch guide
If you're feeling creative and want to give sewing a go, check out our handy stitch guide to help you along your way.
Why do I need to register?
Once you've registered your event with us, we'll support you from start to finish.
Registering with us means you'll receive:
- A support pack, full of useful fundraising advice and information about Mind
- Sponsorship forms
- Your own Mind T-shirt
- Advice if needed
- Any fundraising materials you need
- Support from our dedicated and experienced team
Got a question? Check out our FAQs.
You can also email us your question or give us a call on 0300 999 3887 and we'll be more than happy to help.