04 August 2023
08 September 2023
Part Time for 12 months with possible extension
15 hours per week
£28,249 - £30,107 per year inclusive of Inner Weighting.
Based on 15 hours per week is currently £11,299 - £12,043 per year (Inc Inner London Weighting)
Open House, E3 4DA
Mind in Tower Hamlets, Newham and Redbridge – Finance Assistant
We are seeking a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Director in areas of finance, health and safety, IT and to respond to staff queries.
What you'll do
- Processing supplier invoices, supplier queries and payment runs
- Raising sales invoices, updating records
- Updating petty cash and Quickbooks transactions
- Monthly pension reporting and reconciliation
- Risk assessments to ensure compliancy
- Comply with promote and contribute to the development of Mind Tower Hamlets, Newham and Redbridge's Aims and Values, Equality, Diversity and Inclusive principles and all organisational policies.
- Attend appropriate internal, external training courses, E-learning, supervision, and staff team meetings and away day.
- Other than where central administrative support is available, to be administratively self-servicing.
- Educated to GCSE level with good grades in maths and English.
- Understanding of financial systems
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team in a diverse and challenging environment within the organisation.
- Competent IT skills including Word, Excel and Internet
- Demonstrable ability to engage with people from all backgrounds and a commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion practices.
How to apply
For more information about the role, and the benefits of working for us, click apply now at the top of this page.