Time to Change Wales
Mind Cymru, in partnership with Hafal, is proud to deliver Time to Change Wales, the first national campaign to end stigma and discrimination faced by people with mental health problems.
1 in 4 of us are affected by mental health problems every year. Time to Change Wales aims to tackle stigma and discrimination by getting people all over Wales to talk.
By talking about mental health we can:
- strengthen relationships with friends, family and colleagues
- break the taboo about something which affects everyone
- break down stereotypes and challenge stigma
- support people in their recovery
"This campaign will create a generation of people who don't have to face stigma and discrimination, and can talk about mental health openly and without fear."
How to get involved
There are loads of ways you can get involved. You can:
- Become a Time to Change Wales Champion - Time to Change Wales Champions are volunteers with experience of mental health problems. They're at the heart of our campaign, challenging stigma in their communities, campaigning in the media and sharing their stories.
- Sign the Organisational Pledge - The Time to Change Wales pledge is a public declaration that an organisation wants to step up to tackle mental health stigma and discrimination.
- Access our resources - There are lots of resources you can download and order, including toolkits, posters, booklets and logos.