Join Mind's membership today
We're here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support. Help us make sure that no one has to face a mental health problem alone.
Our members are at the heart of all we do, ensuring that the voice of those we represent is heard. Our members have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of our work, such as:
- helping us campaign for change at both a national and local level
- sharing your experience to add credibility to our work
- participating in surveys, focus groups and government consultations
- raising money to support our work
- talking to the media to present the real face of mental health
- becoming and voting for trustees to determine our strategic direction
An annual membership costs £26 for waged individuals and £6 for unwaged individuals, which includes those receiving benefits, retired or studying. The membership payment helps to cover the cost of our membership scheme and allows us to communicate to a wider audience.
When you join our membership you will receive:
- membership card
- Mind Membership News – our quarterly magazine
- our regular email newsletter
- 10 per cent discount on Mind publications
How to join
Joining our membership is easy, simply fill out our online form or download an application form and return it, along with the appropriate payment, to the membership team at the address below.
- join online by secure debit or credit card, or set up a direct debit, or
- download and print the application form and return it, along with the appropriate payment, to:
Mind Membership Team
London E15 4BQ
If you have any questions about membership you can contact us.