Who is it for?
This course is suitable for all employees and can be a helpful part of the induction process for new starters.
Where possible, we suggest a blended approach of e-learning and face-to-face sessions to provide a more rounded and comprehensive learning experience for employees.
What the e-learning course covers
Mental health awareness at work consists of six modules, which cover the following topics:
- Introduction to mental health and wellbeing
- Overview of common mental health problems - depression, anxiety and stress
- The role of mental health in our working lives
- Stigma and how it impacts on our mental health
- Raising awareness of workplace wellbeing
- Tips on self-care
- Potential triggers of poor mental health in the workplace
- Building resilience
- Supporting others