We deliver outstanding corporate partnerships
We’re proud to partner with a number of companies from a wide range of industries.
We have the experience to create long term strategic partnerships that meet your aims – addressing both your corporate responsibility agenda and your wider business needs.
We deliver great fundraising, volunteering and sponsorship opportunities and our experienced account managers will provide innovative ways to fundraise and engage your workforce.
In addition, we can support your staff's mental health through our training and consultancy service and help you to make your workplace more mentally healthy - increasing productivity and saving money.
We can create an integrated partnership which involves a mix of one or more of the specific areas below:
Charity of the Year (COTY) and staff fundraising
Our corporate supporters find that fundraising for Mind is a great way of motivating staff, encouraging creativity, improving communications and promoting team-building. It also helps to project a positive corporate image and demonstrates their commitment to tackling and supporting mental health issues to staff, customers and business partners. Read more about some of our COTY partnerships:
We create tailored partnerships. Our experienced account managers will support you all the way with fundraising resources and tips to maximise staff engagement and we do our best to attract positive media coverage.
We have places in all major challenge events up and down the country, from the London Marathon to the Great North Swim. Or for a bit of fun, you could try a Superhero Run or Fright Hike.
Cause-related marketing: Sponsorship and other brand activity
More people turn to Mind than any other mental health charity and Mind’s profile is growing at an amazing rate. In 2016, over 16 million people came to our website for information. More organisations want to publicly demonstrate their support with Mind.
They are a wide choice of sponsorship opportunities to gain the benefits of associating with Mind such as enhanced corporate image, which will show your customers and staff that your organisation cares about mental health. For example:
Mind Media Awards
Sponsor one of the Mind Media Awards and be part of the real story, recognising the outstanding work of those who have given a voice to people with mental health problems. Benefits include:
- Raise brand awareness and associate with an event attended by all leading media organisations
- Celebrity supporters in attendance
- Excellent corporate hospitality and networking opportunities.
Our Information Guides
Sponsor one of our titles in our award winning booklet series. We produce a range of 75 titles and distribute over 300,000 publications each year for wide and specific audiences. For example, in partnership with the Royal Bank of Scotland group, we produced information leaflets about money and mental health that will be sent to every GP surgery, Primary Care Trust, NHS manager and local Mind in England and Wales.
On-pack or online brand activity
Associating with Mind on-pack or online is a great way to increase brand consideration and help increase sales at specific times. All you need to do is select the right product, agree a marketing plan with us, and donate a stated amount of the sale price to Mind which will enhance its appeal to the customer. Other benefits include:
- Stand out from the competition and own our cause in your customers' minds
- Attract new customers and enhance loyalty with existing customers
- A great way to create publicity when launching a new product or variant
Research by Business in the Community showed that 61% of people are more likely to purchase a product with a donation. Our experienced team will work with you to create a bespoke campaign to achieve your business and CSR objectives.
Summary of partnership benefits:
- Experienced account managers – Our team of account managers offer a wealth of experience in all areas of corporate partnerships, from employee fundraising to cause-related marketing activity
- Mental health expertise – Mental ill health costs UK businesses £26 billion each year. We deliver expert mental health training and consultancy. Our Taking Care of Business campaign can help you build a mentally healthy workplace – benefitting you, your staff and your business performance
- Profile - Your company will be seen to be supporting Mind at a time when mental health is increasingly on the public's agenda, improving your brand reputation and giving you market differentiation
- PR and social media - Support from our dedicated press team maximising exposure of our partnership in the media
- Branding - Extensive brand exposure to our shared audiences - our website currently receives over 16 million visits annually
- Staff Engagement – places for employees at challenge events up and down the country as well as places in all major fundraising races and challenges.