This is a fantastic opportunity to join Mind’s Digital team at an exciting stage of our development.
You will work as part of the Digital Platforms team, responsible for development and UX across Mind's digital platforms, including the Mind website. The site received over 12.8 million users in the last twelve months, with over 18.8 million sessions.
As User Experience Lead you will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing our experience strategy - keeping our users at the heart of digital development and design;
- Planning and delivering research using a range of methods;
- Defining, validating and sharing user needs and user stories;
- Creating clear findings that help us to continuously improve our digital services,
- Evaluating and improving internal capabilities.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in a range of areas across user-led design and co-creation, with excellent communication skills and a passion for enabling better mental health support through digital.
Closing date: 25th July 2019
Interviews: w/c 5 August 2019
Mind is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How to apply
To apply for this post, please complete the documents below and email them to us, stating the vacancy job title and reference number 19-051