We are seeking 2 Support Workers to join our busy team at The Alexandra Wellbeing House in central Gloucester. As a Support Worker, you will be working with people with mental health needs in a 5 bedded house which offers short term respite and wellbeing support.
This is an exciting project that Swindon & Gloucestershire Mind are delivering and therefore we are seeking individuals that have the drive to make it succeed.
What the role involves:
- Work closely with the Wellbeing Support Workers and Senior Lead in the general day to day running of the house
- Supporting the guests in wellbeing planning
- General administrative duties
- Assess, coach and plan using the Five Ways to Wellbeing Framework
- Refer, signpost and support guests
Please note that the two roles available cover different shifts patterns:
- Wednesday: 9am – 1pm, Thursday: 1pm – 5pm, Friday: 1pm – 5pm, Saturday: 12pm – 4pm
- Monday: 9am – 1pm , Tuesday: 1pm – 5pm, Wednesday: 1pm – 5pm, Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
For the full job descriptions and details on how to apply please visit:
T: 01793 432031 e: [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 2nd August at midnight
Expected interview date: Thursday 8th August