Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind - Providing up to two weeks respite in a safe and secure environment for individuals who are experiencing acute emotional distress related to a mental health problem in Gloucestershire and providing advice, support and services to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem in Swindon.
As a Wellbeing Support Worker, you will be working with people with mental health needs in a 5 bedded house which offers short term respite and wellbeing support.
What the role involves:
Work closely with the What the role involves:
- Work closely with the House Lead in the general day to day running of the house
- Supporting the guests in wellbeing planning
- General administrative duties
- Assess, coach and plan using the Five Ways to Wellbeing Framework
- Refer, signpost and support guests
- Attend events
Staff benefits include pension, 25 days holiday (pro rata) and training.
For an application pack, write to The Alexandra Wellbeing House, 29-31 Alexandra Road, Gloucester, GL1 3DR
T: 01452 245338
Closing date: 4/6/2018 at midnight
Expected interview date: 11/6/2018