28 October 2020
04 November 2020
Until 31st March 2021 (subject to contracted funding)
16 hours per week
£19,048 (Full Time) £8,819.20 (Pro Rata)
Alexandra Wellbeing House, Gloucestershire
• Based in Central Gloucester, remote working procedures currently in place due to COVID-19.
• Staff benefits include training, pension and 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
• See Job Description for further information (flexibility required)
Brief Description of the Role:
As a Support Worker, you will be working with people with mental health needs in a 5 bedded house which offers a short-term retreat and wellbeing support. The aim of the Wellbeing House is to:
• Support Guests to develop wellbeing and safety plans to help prevent further escalation which may result in hospital admission and/or crisis.
• Support those being discharged from hospital so they can move back into the community if they have their own secure accommodation arrangements.
This role will include being on-call on a rota system. There is additional payment for staff that must deal with an out of hour’s incident.
This is an exciting project that Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind are delivering in Gloucester in partnership with Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust. We are seeking individuals that have the drive to make it succeed.
For more information please visit our website; https://www.sgmind.org.uk/alexandra-wellbeing-house-support-worker/