29 July 2020
Fixed Term- 2 years
Full time, however hours are negotiable
£25,100 – 29,540 per annum
Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
We are looking for a Community Services Manager to manage our innovative Waves, Suffolk Night Owls and Eating Recovery services and to explore exciting opportunities for new service developments centred around Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
Waves is our ground-breaking service specifically for people with a diagnosis of BPD. Suffolk Night Owls is our emotional support line, which runs seven days a week
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Line Management and Project Management
- Minimum of three years working with people with mental health issues
- Excellent organisational skills with a flexible approach in planning
- The ability to communicate clearly with a range of individuals over sensitive or complex issues
- Understanding and keeping professional boundaries and an excellent understanding of Safeguarding.
To apply, or for more information, please check the Suffolk Mind website https://www.suffolkmind.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacancies/