Mind in West Essex - Sanctuary Coordinator
About the role
The objectives of the Mind in West Essex Sanctuary are:
To improve the mental wellbeing of people experiencing mental health crisis in West Essex.
- To increase early access to help for people experiencing mental health crisis by providing a clear and effective pathway to services provided.
- To contribute to an improvement in individual mental wellbeing.
- To remain a source of independent support for all clients.
- To reduce the use of police, ambulance and statutory mental health services for people experiencing crisis.
- To contribute to the effective delivery of Crisis Support in partnership with Essex Partnership University NHS Trust.
- Provide and collate data and reports as required for effective contract monitoring of The West Essex Sanctuary.
- To encourage and enable access for people into supportive and supported volunteer roles that improve their quality of life, mental wellbeing and emotional resilience.
- To work in accordance with Mind in West Essex Aims, Objectives and Values.
- To follow all of Mind in West Essex policies and procedures.
- To share any concerns with the Community Services Manager and participate in support and supervision.
- To share good practice and relationships with everyone you come into contact within your role. Act as a positive role model showing professional and caring attitudes and behaviour towards other team members, service users and carers.
How to apply
Please visit our website https://www.mindinwestessex.org.uk/get-involved/vacancies/
to download and complete an application pack