Mind in West Essex - Qualified Educational Mental Health Practitioners (EMHP) / Children’s Wellbeing Practitioners (CWP)
About the role
The post holder will work within Mind in West Essex providing low intensity CBT based interventions in:
- Child Anxiety; indirect work with parent/carer
- Challenging Behaviour; indirect work with parent/carer
- Adolescent anxiety; direct work with young person
- Adolescent Low Mood; direct work with young person
The post holder will also deliver evidence-based group sessions in:
- Emotional regulation for primary aged children
- Child Anxiety for parent/carers of primary aged children
- Challenging Behaviour for parent/carers of primary aged children
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy Adolescent Skills training for secondary aged children The post holder will work with children, young people and parents with different cultural backgrounds and ages, using interpreters when necessary and should be committed to equal opportunities.
- Delivering evidence-based intervention for children and young people, with mild to moderate mental health problems, in an education setting.
- Helping children and young people within these settings who present with more severe problems to rapidly access more specialist service.
- Supporting and facilitating staff in education settings to identify, and where appropriate, manage issues related to mental health and wellbeing.
- Working with and within educational environments to afford better access to specialist mental health services
- To support educational establishments in developing a whole-school approach to mental health
- To engage with partnership organisations and stakeholders in co-production
How to apply
To apply for this position please download from our website: https://www.mindinwestessex.org.uk/vacancies/ and complete the three-part application form at the bottom of our vacancies page and send it to [email protected] at your earliest convenience , this is an ongoing opportunity.
Interview date TBC