We are looking for a friendly & reliable person with previous experience to man our reception desk and help with administrative tasks on Fridays between the hours of 9am and 4pm (with lunchbreak). Travel and lunch expenses will be included.
Induction will take place by arrangement with the Administrative & Communications Officers before the role commences. After this, you would be working unsupervised.
Specific Duties include:
- Being the first point of contact for telephone callers and visitors to the Mind in Haringey office.
- Responding to email enquiries and sending out information.
- Keeping information packs stocked up and updated.
- Creating leaflets, posters and letters as required.
- Housekeeping, filing and archiving
- Updating databases and website (depending on skill level)
We are looking for someone who:
- has strong communication skills, both written and orally.
- can prioritise their workload and work independently.
- has previous experience in a similar role.
- has basic computer skills
- has an understanding, patient and helpful attitude towards callers at all times.
What you will gain from this role:
- Travel and lunch expenses
- Free accredited Mental Health First Aid training
- Access to Time Credits to spend on a variety of activities and courses
- On the job training and supervision
- Support with professional development
- Work references
To apply for this role, please fill out an application form below and return it to Natasha and Connie at email@example.com
Job Description & Person Specification
Alternatively, you can post volunteer applications to us at the following address:
Mind in Haringey
73c Stapleton Hall Road