01 October 2021
WW Mind Wandsworth Wellbeing Hub
201 – 203 Tooting High Street, London SW17 0SZ
At Mind in Brent, Wandsworth and Westminster we work to positively impact the lives of those struggling with mental health. As a charity we are completely focused on helping those that we are here to serve and the communities in which we live and work.
We are seeking a suitably experienced Social Inclusion Project Worker to join the Team at WW Mind Wandsworth Wellbeing Hub.
· to work with service users providing support and identifying, through regular support planning meetings, goals and ways of achieving them evidencing on our database.
· You will be responsible, as part of our group and outreach programme, to facilitate groups to individuals and reporting on group outcomes and achievements quarterly.
· To collect and report on data, measuring outcomes using the Mental Health Warwick Edinburgh Wellbeing Scale and other appropriate measuring tools.
· As part of the team you will help to plan and implement quarterly wellbeing events, in addition planning and implementing open events for World Mental Health Day, Mental Health Awareness Week and Black History Month.
· to develop good working relationship with external agencies including clinicians and multi-disciplinary teams who contribute towards the support of our service users.
To apply for this post, please complete the documents attached and email to: https://www.bwwmind.org.uk/mind-jobs-in-london/
Expected Interview Date: 14th October, 2021