Darlington Mind - Fundraising Volunteer
About the role
We are looking for an inspirational, creative and dynamic fundraiser to organise and deliver strategic and successful fundraising activities and events to help raise the profile of the charity in our communities and seek to generate donations.
General duties and responsibilities
- develop local/Community fundraising initiatives
- to provide support in manning stalls at an event
- to design, produce and distribute promotional material such as posters and flyers
- to prepare social media posts for CEO approval on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter and seek to connect Darlington Mind to other relevant groups through social media online.
- to prepare press releases on occasion
- to be conversant with activities available at Darlington Mind
- to work as part of a team, have good understanding of social media, marketing and good organisational skills
- to follow and adhere to all volunteer policies and procedures (e.g. health and safety, confidentiality, equal opportunities)
- to participate in training, supervision and appraisal as appropriate
- to undertake any other duties compatible with the aims of this role
How to apply
For more information about this role please visit our website: https://www.darlingtonmind.com/volunteering/