Coventry and Warwickshire Mind - Fundraiser
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an approachable, flexible, enthusiastic and committed individual, who is able develop and maintain our supporter network and raise money for Coventry and Warwickshire Mind.
To support Coventry and Warwickshire Mind to increase fundraising income by providing first class stewardship, organising and promoting challenges/events and coordinating a team of community fundraising volunteers.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate an ability to provide the above functions both digitally and in person.
Key responsibilities include:
- To deliver, monitor and build on current fundraising initiatives and campaigns.
- To respond to enquiries from the public, volunteers, fundraisers etc. (by phone, email, mail and in person) including responding to requests for information and material etc.
- To maintain and develop relationships with current corporate partners.
- To identify, approach and nurture new partnerships and relationships with corporate sponsors, with the aim of creating high volumes of small donors and fundraising participants.
- To give talks and presentations to local organisations to increase awareness of and support for CW Mind.
- To partner with the Marketing & Communications Team, where required, to promote fundraising activity and keep fundraising materials up to date.
Essential criteria includes:
- Track record of successful community fundraising in either a voluntary or paid capacity.
- Proven track record of exceeding financial and non-financial targets.
- Experience in partnership fundraising and/or relationship building.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and motivate individuals and groups of volunteers.
- Planning and administration skills.
- Computer literate, including social media and database management.
How to apply
For more information please visit our website https://cwmind.org.uk/vacancy/fundraiser-2/
Closing Date: 28/07/2021
Interview Date: w/c 09/08/2021