Brent, Wandsworth & Westminster Mind has been delivering services and support for people living in Wandsworth, Westminster and in some neighbouring boroughs for over 40 years.
Our aim is to help people in our local communities to have better mental health and wellbeing and to live the best lives possible
This voluntary role will help to increase the administrative capacity across the wider offer of the Talking Therapies and Wellbeing service offered by Brent, Wandsworth & Westminster Mind.
- Knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of carrying out data input
- Experience of carrying out basic administrative tasks including telephone messages, writing emails, filing of administrative forms
- Good attention to detail and willingness to carry out routine tasks with enthusiasm
- Good standard of written English
- Polite and helpful telephone manner
- Interest and/or knowledge of the mental health sector
Staff benefits include travel and lunch expenses covered
For an application pack, write to
T: [telephone number]
Closing date: 9th April 2018
Expected interview date: Mid – late April 2018