Basildon Mind: Trustee Treasurer
About the role
- Monitor the financial standing of the charity and ensure financial affairs are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Oversee the charity’s financial risk-management process and report financial health to the Board of Trustees at regular intervals.
- Oversee the production and timely submission of necessary financial reports and annual.
- After probationary period, may be asked to act as a counter signatory on cheques and applications to funders.
- Liaise with external auditors on financial issues and ensuring that the organisation’s finances are responsibly managed
- Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures are in place.
How to apply
Please email [email protected] for an application form and guidelines