The key responsibilities of this post holder will :
- Oxfordshire Mind AMHT Wellbeing Service Workers will offer up to six one-to-one sessions with service users of Oxfordshire Adult Mental Health Teams (AMHT) to find solutions to maintain and improve their own wellbeing.
- Service users will be referred by staff in the AMHT across Oxfordshire and may be people who are: a) Likely to be discharged following an initial assessment with the AMHT or after a brief period of treatment. b) Unlikely to meet the threshold for an initial assessment with the AMHT. c) Currently receiving treatment from AMHT but due to be discharged
- Wellbeing Workers will work in a person-centred way, supporting individuals to build resilience and utilise resources in their community to maintain or improve levels of wellbeing and mental health without ongoing support from the AMHT.
- The project will aim to contribute to a reduction in demand on AMHT frontline practitioners and reduce re-referrals to AMHT by enabling service users to access appropriate support and avoid reaching a point of mental health crisis.
- The Wellbeing Workers will act as a point of contact for AMHT staff and will share knowledge and expertise in relation to community-based support providers and resources.
You must complete a personal details form, and application form (C.V's are NOT acceptable). We would also be grateful if you could fill out an equal opportunities monitoring form. These forms can be found on our website.
VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants should structure their ‘General Information’ by responding to each of the points listed in the Person Specification / Selection Criteria. The shortlisting panel make their decisions based on this information and no assumptions about your skills or experience will be made. CVs will not be accepted.
Please email applications to [email protected] or send them to Oxfordshire Mind, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP.
For more information and job description please visit our website :
Closing Date: Monday, November 25, 2019
Interview Date: Thursday, December 5th, 2019