We are looking for someone who:
- has strong communication skills, both written and spoken;
- can prioritise their workload and work independently;
- has previous experience in a similar role;
- has basic computer skills;
- has an understanding, patient and helpful attitude towards callers at all times;
- can commit to a minimum of 4 hours a week, for at least 6 months.
What you will gain from this role:
- Travel and lunch expenses
- Free accredited Mental Health First Aid training
- Access to Time Credits to spend on a variety of activities and courses
- On the job training and supervision
- Support with professional development
- Work references
Please click on the link below to our website to apply for this role:
There is no formal deadline for this role.