- Having already secured an extra £20 million for mental health treatment, we will continue to call for increased funding and improved access to trained counsellors and therapists in the community.
- We will make sure veterans receive excellent mental health care.
- Wales has one of the lowest number of doctors per head in Europe. Plaid Cymru will train and recruit an additional 1000 doctors and 5000 nurses for the Welsh NHS in the next decade.
- We want to see powers over social security devolved to Wales. We would use those powers, for example, to ban private firms from carrying out benefits assessments for profit.
- We will support and encourage disabled people into employment without facing threats of sanctions.
Read Plaid Cymru's manifesto