Websites, intranets and member's areas
Display our Infoline badge on your website, intranet and members areas with a hyperlink to mind.org.uk/bluelightinfoline. To download right click on the image and choose 'save image as'.
Add an article about the Infoline to your intranet and website. Just highlight the text and right click to copy and paste it:
Mind's Blue Light Infoline offers confidential support for team 999
The confidential Blue Light Infoline provides helpful information on mental health, advice and signposting to local support services. The trained advisors offer understanding and options for support, to enable you to make informed choices about mental health. The Infoline is just for emergency service staff, volunteers and their families, to help keep you or those you care about well for work.
Mind's three Infoline's support over 50,000 people each year. The Blue Light Infoline team provide information on a range of topics including:
- staying mentally healthy for work
- types of mental health problems
- how and where to get help
- medication and alternative treatments
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- existing emergency service support
- mental health and the law.
They've supported lots of different people through the Blue Light Infoline, including:
- A police officer worried about a former colleague who is experiencing anxiety
- A union official looking into whether a paramedic received adequate support at work after a traumatic incident
- A member of the fire service who has PTSD and is waiting for a psychiatrist and a diagnosis. They have experienced suicidal thoughts in the past
- A member of the ambulance service who was off work with depression, as was their partner
- A member of the police service who may have PTSD and can't get a particular job out of their head. Their partner has experienced depression.
Contact the Infoline
Lines are open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).
0300 303 5999 (local rates)
Find out more at mind.org.uk/bluelightinfoline
Add our email banner to your email signature with a hyperlink to mind.org.uk/bluelightinfoline. Just right click on the image and choose 'save image as'.
Print our posters, postcards and other resources and display them around your service. Try to put a poster on every notice board, rest-area and on the back of toilet doors.
Posters, postcards and other materials - print in-house
Posters, postcards and other materials - for professional printing
Share our social media image with posts about the Infoline. To download right click on the image and choose 'save image as'. Don't forget to include @MindBlueLight or #mybluelight in your posts.
'I'm supporting' images for individuals:
'We're supporting' images for services, associations and other organisations: