We welcome comments and questions on our posts, and value the blog as a forum for conversation. Please be aware that there are a few ground rules you must acknowledge when commenting, to keep the site welcoming and interesting to everybody.
All comments will be reviewed by a moderator before they will be published, this may take 2-3 days. We will not publish any comments which violate our guidelines.
Our blog commenting policy
Above all, be respectful of other commenters and bloggers.
We reserve the right to not publish comments that:
- Make personal attacks of any nature or that are disrespectful to the writer.
- Are unlawful, harassing, defamatory, explicit, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, triggering or offensive.
- Advertise for commercial products or services.
- Include material that the poster does not own the rights to.
- Includes contact details of the poster, or anyone else, in the body of the post (phone number, email address, etc.).
- Are off-topic, repetitive or excessively long.
Please remember that blog posts and the comments sections form a conversation between writer and readers. We reserve the right not to publish comments which attempt to hijack conversations for a personal or irrelevant agenda, for instance by posting comments that are off topic, repetitive, or vindictive.
Submitting your comment
Please note that the name you submit your comment under will be displayed on our website. You are very welcome to post under a pseudonym.
When you submit your comment, you will be asked for your email address. This will never be published, but should we need to contact you about your comment, we will do so using this email address.
All comments on the Mind blog are moderated by Mind’s Digital team. For this reason, comments will not be published immediately after submitting and may take 2-3 days to appear.
Mind reserves the right to republish comments on our blog in other material, such as leaflets, booklets, reports or elsewhere on the Mind website. If we do this, we will not publish your name or any identifying information without your permission.
Mind complies with the 1998 Data Protection Act. If you have any questions about this, please email our digital team.