Terms and conditions:
'Brew with a View' Prize Draw
Terms and conditions: Brew with a View Prize Draw
1. The promoter of this free to enter prize draw is Mind (the National Association for Mental Health) incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 424348 and registered as a Charity with number 219830 whose registered office is at 2 Redman Place, London, E20 1JQ (the Charity).
2. This free to enter prize draw is open to all Mind Members and will not be promoted more widely.
3. To enter this prize draw, Mind Members will be required to email their entry to [email protected] . To enter, take a picture of you getting outdoors and send a screenshot of your social post with the subject title ‘Brew with a View’.
5. Mind Members may only submit one entry to this prize draw.
6. Entries that do not comply with these promotion rules or which exceed the maximum number of entries will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
7. The opening date for entries is 16 November and the closing date for this prize draw is 14 December. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
8. The winners will be drawn using a random number generator from all entrants correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The winners will be notified via email on or before 21 December. Two winners will be selected. Each winner will receive 1 x £100 GO Outdoors voucher. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or changed. There are no cash alternatives.
10. Mind reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity’s control make it necessary to do so.
11. Mind’s decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Mind reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
13. Mind reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. The free prize draw entry is restricted to UK residents who are Mind members. Employees of Mind and their immediate families may not apply, nor may anyone else directly associated with the competition.
15. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are owned by Mind and available on request by calling Mind on 020 8519 2122 or on our website.
Mind will only process the personal data you have provided to administer the prize draw. Winners may however be asked to participate in publicity.
Entrants who do not wish to participate in this way, or who do not want their surname and county included on the list of winners made available on request (referred to above) must notify us within a reasonable period of time before the closing date of this promotion.
Queries or Complaints:
All queries relating to the prize draw should be sent to [email protected].
All complaints should be sent to Mind via our website form.
Promoter’s Name and Address:
Mind (the National Association for Mental Health), 2 Redman Place, London E20 1JQ