When you consider making a gift to Mind, we undertake that:
- all communications concerning it will be honest, truthful and will comply with the law
- your right to privacy will be respected and you will not subjected to any form of undue pressure
- your gift will be applied to the purpose for which it was originally requested
- your gift will be used in a way the preserves the dignity of the beneficiary/ies
- your gift will be handled responsibly and to the greatest advantage of the beneficiary/ies
- fundraisers will consider your wishes as a donor and will be transparent in their dealings with you
- fundraisers will achieve the highest professional standards at all times
- fundraisers will at all times be aware of Mind's commitment to equal opportunities and diversity and implement these values and policies in all communications
- email, letter and phone enquiries requiring an answer, will be responded to with seven working days.
Any concerns you may have relating to these points will be handled swiftly and effectively.